Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Roma - Impressions of the People Experiencing the Dolce Vita

In this post, I thought I'd share some of my candid photography.  I always find it hard to take street candids of people as I am rather shy. The camera helps to give a certain amount of emotional distance yet I feel as though I am intruding none the less. In any case, I am trying to overcome this and push forward for art's sake, like real photographers do and make great captures. These are my impressions of all the people I saw in Rome (at the Vatican, or Piazza Popolo etc.). I hope each image tells a story. As always, I hope you enjoy.




































1 comment:

  1. #16 (the first of the light people in the dark room) is perfect. Just stunning. It's like she's an angel.

    ReplyDelete