Wednesday, September 25, 2013

LONDON, UK || December 2012 - A Journeys End.

The selection of these images mark my very last full day and night of living in the city of London, England back in December of 2012. I have a love/hate relationship with the place and I must admit...I do miss it sometimes. And to be fair, I hope to see the place again some day. :) Enjoy the pics.



The building that contained the flat I lived in. 1A Abbey House right on Abbey Road at the Beatles Crosswalk.
Below is a bit of my neighborhood..St. John's Wood.



The Lovely St. John's Wood Tube Station ...my local neighborhood entrance to London's Underground Network






St. Paul's Cathedral Snaps













The Intersection of Oxford and Regent Street.







Carnaby Street Performer


Nelson's Column at Trafalgar Square



The London Eye and Big Ben






No comments:

Post a Comment